Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

Ok lets get something straight

I gave it a ten but i only mean the first on by Rtil everything else is, im sorry to say, crap. Sound is horrible no concept or anything. The first one was amazing. Too bad others couldnt get half as good.

Starberry responds:

nayrair

Gaia Destruction Gaia Destruction

Nice

I liked that. And about that guy who gave a one. Dont judge the song judge the animation. Its a good song and a good animation. THough true i was a bit annoyed by the whole repeating thing it did go along with lyrics but you really shouldve made it a bit more interesting. And angels with clouds arent as entertaining Id say archangels with legs would make more sense. But I like it over all just who was tht guy with spikey hair in the very end i didnt get it really.

Gauge Trailer Gauge Trailer

Kinda weak

I liked the idea I'll look forward to seeing the series but they gotta be longer then that and thats not a trailer its a teaser. It says nothing shows nothing but few glimpses make it longer and give it some thought. Good job on animation tho I really liked it pretty good and I gotta admit its anime style i love anime lol Keep it up.

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Great

Awesome game game i really liked it. Im a fan of arkanoid style games and this is the best ive seen i really liked the varaety of powerups and to all of you who havent seen anything IM guessing that requires flash 8 so get that. ANd it worked great for me. Im not even sure if i have Flash 8